Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Scotts Mills, ON to Peterborough, ON

Miles Traveled 1.12
Total Miles Traveled 5315
Day 313

During my morning checks, I realized we were due for an oil change.  I looked at Google Maps and found a TSC store ½ mile from our boat, so I pulled our four wheel cart to town for supplies.  I took this picture from the bridge, of “Moni Jean” on the wall at Lock #19.  Notice how brown the grass is, they have had very little rain for several weeks. 



This may be our shortest cruise of our loop adventure, we were only a mile from the marina, and the wind was much more favorable today.  We rounded a turn and a water fountain was on the left and the marina on the right.



We walked to town this afternoon checking out a few stores around the marina.  This sporting goods store had several racks of hockey sticks; we don’t see much of that in the Midwest.



This would have been a much better picture if we were on the hook in the Georgian Bay.



No comments: